To help educators and other adults support youth in thinking carefully and creatively about the future of learning and in creating qualifying submissions for the Imagine FutureEd competition, KnowledgeWorks and Teach the Future created optional activities that are now available for any educator to use.
Each of the four core activities and one extension activity can be completed in 45 minutes or less, though educators are encouraged to extend activities if possible to allow for more discussion, reflection, and working time.
You may download the full Facilitator Guide, which includes all activity instructions and handouts, and accompanying PowerPoint presentations. You may also download materials for individual activities below.
- Activity #1: Exploring Our Future Mindsets
- Activity #2: Exploring Possibilities for Learning
- Activity #3: Telling Stories from the Future
- Activity #4: Reflecting on the Future
- Extension Activity: Creating Artifacts from the Future