How to Submit
1. Check that your work is in an appropriate format.
Make sure that all entry files are:
- In .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .png., .gif, .mp4 or can be accessed via a link.
- Are less than 100MB each.
Scan or photograph any hard copy work to meet the above requirements.
Also, make sure to identify an e-mail address at which you or the youth participant(s) for whom you are submitting can be reached through May 31, 2017.
2. Submit your entry.
- Go to the submission page.
- Select whether you are:
- A youth participant submitting your own work.
- An educator or other adult submitting on behalf of one youth participant.
- An educator or adult submitting on behalf of multiple youth participants.
- Follow the instructions based on who you are and what type of entry you are submitting (upload, form field, or link).
- Accept the competition rules. Entries cannot be judged without acceptance of these terms.